Due to our expansion and move to our Brand-New site, we have an exciting opportunity for a Receptionist / Meeter Greeter, this role consists of answering the phones, dealing with customers face to face to answer their queries and assisting them on which department they need to speak to about their query.
We offer a comprehensive package and employee benefits. We are offering a range of different hours from Shifts in the afternoons, weekend shifts and holiday and sickness cover.
Main Purpose of Job
To act as receptionist and telephonist, providing a warm, friendly and efficient greeting.
To direct customer enquiries promptly and efficiently.
To provide a courteous, friendly and efficient service to all customers.
- To ensure all customers, internal and external are dealt with promptly and courteously.
- To ensure that the work area is kept to a high standard of cleanliness.
- To maintain the customer waiting areas, coffee and other facilities in a clean neat and tidy manner.
- To maintain good relationships with all suppliers.
- To maintain good working relationships with colleagues in other departments.
- To organise the distribution and franking of outgoing mail.
- To organise and distribute incoming post in a prompt and efficient manner.
- To attend to customers who are waiting for another member of staff and notify the appropriate member of staff if that waiting time is excessive.
- To provide administrative cover and support as required.
- To be available attend training courses when required.
- To maintain acceptable standards of dress.
Any additional duties requested by your manager.
There should be no requirement for heaving lifting, however if there is a risk you must inform your manager.
This Job Description indicates only the main duties and responsibilities of the post. It is not intended as an exhaustive list. The Company reserves the right to amend this Job Description from time to time, according to changing business needs. Any changes will be discussed with you and confirmed in writing.
Skills - Receptionist
Customer Service Skills
- Meeting and greeting customers
- Empathising with customers
- Qualifying and listening
- Adapting to customer demands
- Effectively using the telephone
- Maintaining a safe working area
- Working quickly and accurately
- Retaining and recalling information
- Recording information accurately
- Clear handwriting
- Maintaining records
- Attention to detail
- Being logical and systematic
- Planning ahead
Interpersonal and Team Skills
- Developing customer relationships
- Willing to take responsibility for colleagues
- Working as a team member
- Good communicator
- Liaising effectively with other departments
- Confident telephone manner
- Willing to take personal responsibility
- Energetic and enthusiastic
- Flexible approach
- Professional appearance and manner
- Positive attitude
- Working well under pressure
- Working without close supervision
- Customer handling skills experience
- Basic computer system knowledge
To apply please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org