Due to our expansion and move to our brand new site, we have exciting opportunities for Sales Executives.
The roles represent a fantastic opportunity for enthusiastic, hard working, ambitious and motivated individuals to join a fast growing business with manafactoring training to the successful candidates.
The successful candidate will be well presented, highly numerate and literate and have exceptional verbal and written communication skills and be confident using I.T. You will be great at dealing with people and will have the desire to forge a career in the retail motor trade.
An extensive training and coaching program will be offered and a competitive salary and commission scheme is in place, total earnings will be dependent upon experience and ability. A company car is also included in the package.
Experience in high value sales is preferred, however your personality and desire to succeed in this exciting business is most important.
Main Purpose of the Job
To achieve agreed sales targets for new and used cars, accessories, financial products and extended warranties within defined operating and financial guidelines.
To prospect for new and used car sales.
To ensure customer satisfaction bonus targets are achieved.
To contribute to the development of plans, policies and procedures as required ensuring the achievement of all sales tasks in an efficient and timely manner.
- To prepare and use sales presentations, designed to achieve maximum results from available sales opportunities, including: customer greeting; qualifying; handling objections; product presentation and demonstrations; closing and delivery; finance and accessories
- To qualify and refer prospects/customers to the Business Manager
- Develop and use a planned daily, weekly and monthly follow-up programme, as agreed with the Sales Manager and to use customer follow-up and prospecting systems to create additional sales opportunities for repeat or new business.
- To contribute to the achievement of maximum customer retention through the above and through the effective delivery and handover of vehicles.
- Develop and maintain a full knowledge of all own products, accessories, prices and the key features of major competitors
- Handle all customer queries and complaints efficiently and ensure they are resolved to satisfy customer and company requirements. Advise the Sales Manager of issues where necessary and ensure appropriate action is taken in a timely manner.
- Ensure new and used cars are attractively displayed and specified, also ensuring an adequate display of brochures/ pricelists/ accessories and finance information. Ensure the used car display is maintained to the highest standards and that the valet programme is updated daily with used cars on display within 3 working days of coming into stock (excluding paint rectification)
- Provide reports as required on all sales activities including follow-up, prospecting, sales presentations, new clients etc, ensuring accurate sales forecasts where possible.
- Maintain adequate records of all sales activities and expenditure. Ensuring the accurate completion of all sales and financial paperwork in a timely and efficient manner
- Carry out accurate appraisals of all vehicles presented for part exchange, using a systematic appraisal record, including mechanical, electrical and all cosmetic features. Agree valuations with the Sales Manager and complete satisfactory negotiations with potential customers to maximize sales,
- Liaise with the Business Manager regarding HPI checks and any outstanding finance prior to delivery.
- Maintain all demonstrators and cars supplied for personal use in clean and tidy condition, fuelled and suitable for their use as customer demonstration or sale cars at all times. Report any damage immediately to the Sales Manager.
- Ensure strict adherence to the standards of the approved used car programme.
- Ensure part exchanges are sold before reaching 90-day deadline.
- To fully utilize computer systems to achieve a high standard of data.
- To attend manufacturer training as required.
Limits of Authority
Not to supply car valuations to customers without the agreement of the Sales Manager if not in line with company guidelines.
Not to enter into any purchase or sale contracts without the approval of the Sales Manager if not in line with company guidelines
Not to supply a demonstrator or loan car to a customer unless the customer has signed the insurance indemnity form and, without a copy of an original driving licence, an indemnity to confirm ownership of full and valid UK driving licence.
- Meet and greet
- Qualify and listen
- Influence and persuade
- Carry out car appraisal
- Effectively use the telephone
- Prospect for new business
Interpersonal and Teams Skills
- Develop customer relationships
- Respond to customer needs
- Manage conflict
- Work as a team member
- Presentation and communication
- Convey openness, honesty and trust
- Effective time management
- Work to deadlines and targets
- Attention to detail
- Record information accurately
- Maintain records
- Work without close supervision
- Logical and systematic
- Set priorities
- Plan ahead
- Willing to take personal responsibility
- Energy and enthusiasm
- Flexible approach
- Professional appearance and manner
- Positive attitude
- Friendly and courteous
- Full driving license
- Motor industry or other selling experience
- Customer handling skills experience
- Computer systems
- Customer follow up and prospecting
Please send your CV to email@example.com